Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 21, 2010

:: 1000 Paces ::



So just got done turning in my first Advanced Typography project!!! ahhh after a late night/morning up till 4:30 am ... it feels sooo good to finally be done! The project was to document a street in rome or "1000 paces" in rome by using a mixture of imagery and letterforms, along with self-generated text on your experience there. I choose a vibrantly colored street close by our apartment Via di San Francesco, it was super lively and full of locals. It ended in the beautiful Piazza di San Francesco home to the San Francesco di Ripa church.

Here's some screen shots of it I thought I'd share with you guys... the final form in a 3-D version with multiple levels but I haven't gotten to take pictures of it yet so these will have to do!

full piece all four plates together

teeny tiny letterforms layered to create texture

my favorite plate out of the four (type dominate)




No comments:

Post a Comment