Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 19, 2010

numero uno ...

hello all!
sooo this will be my first post :) how exciting I know! Well so far I am loving Colorado. Internship is going great and I've gotten to do a variety of work from identity to ad layout... I've loved getting into hiking and exploring the mountains.. Also I've gotten the chance to go rafting on Clear Creek and cheer on the Rockies numerous times! Even though I've been raised as a cubs fan at Wrigley I'll have to admit I think I have been converted :) GO ROCKIES !!!

tomorrow night will be my first concert out here me n my cousin Adam are going to see KINGS of LEON @ fiddler's green! I just got my new canon rebel so check back in a couple of days and I should have some sweet photos up

All for now

{L

No comments:

Post a Comment